Plumbing Engineer is published by PHCPPros and is distributed to over 100,000 engineers, distributors, and contractors working in the plumbing, heating, cooling, and piping industry.
Each month, SFPE authors a column to educate and share the views of the fire protection engineering community with their readers.
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Very Tall Buildings, August 9, 2021
- Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Sprinkler Systems, May 7, 2021
- Existing Systems: Reviewing the Design, October 5, 2020
- SFPE Core Competencies and Fire Suppression System Design, July 5, 2020
- Building Code Trade-Offs for Automatic Sprinkler Systems, March 30, 2020
- Ethics and Engineering, October 7, 2019
- Humans and Their Behavior, September 3, 2019
- What’s in the Soup?, August 6, 2019
- Minimum Competency for Fire Protection Engineers, July 2, 2019